Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Sweets for My Sweets

Hello! Today is wednesday, that means I'm posting another pink manicure in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Today I have for you a super cute baby pink colour, Sweets for my Sweets by Catrice. I love the colour, but do I love the polish itself?


Answer: No, I don't. :( It's very disappointing. The colour is a perfect bubblegum pink and I love it, but the application was downright terrible. Maybe that is because my bottle is about a year old, but I've barely touched it. 

It needed three coats to be opaque, which in itself is not a problem, but the formula is. The polish was thick and gloopy and it was almost impossible to apply decently. Even with a quick drying top coat, it simply refused to dry, and I ended up taking it off soon after.


So while I love this colour, I probably won't be wearing this anymore. I'll be on a search for a similar colour with a formula that is much nicer, though. If you have any suggestions for me, please do tell me!

1 comment:

  1. What a shame the formula is so terrible! Because the color is truly interesting, with that subtle shimmer!

    ReplyDelete