Thursday, October 04, 2012

Catrice - Genius In The Bottle

I love duochromes. In fact, I have a weakness for anything that can shift from one colour to another, especially with nail polish and jewelry. So today I'm going to show you one of my duochromes, Genius In The Bottle from Catrice.


I had some trouble taking pictures of this one. It's a lovely duochrome that flashes from a gold/bronze colour to a green that sometimes looks blueish. It's very pretty and it could be considered a dupe for Chanel's Peridot, which is nice because Chanel's price tag is way out of my league.

Application was also troublesome. I found that this polish was thick, runny, and overall a pain to apply, which is very disappointing because I do love the colour. I have had it for a while, though, and have barely worn it because of that reason. It's a shame. I'm hoping it's just my bottle.


1 comment: