Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nail polish earrings

Hi guys! Today I want to show you some of the earrings I have been making recently. And yes - this is relevant to my blog because they were made with nail polish! I'm pretty sure that's not a new concept to most of you, but it's so much fun and there are so many endless combos you can make, I love it.


The first ones are made with one of my favourite polishes, Wet 'n Wild - Back Alley Deals. These earrings are super sparkly and pretty and I've worn them pretty often already. :)


Next up is a pair made with Essence - Blue Addicted. This polish is awesome and it's also amazing for earrings. The domed cabochons and the glitters give them a really cool looking depth!


These are fun too, and I made them with three different Golden Rose flakes. Unicorn Puke-esque, maybe? These are super sparkly as well.


I also decided to try stamping for the first time, and I ended up with these super cute zebra stripe earrings. I love love love these! I have a bunch more stamping plates on my way so once they get here I'm not only going to test them on my nails, but on my earrings as well. :D


Here is a pair that I made for a good friend of mine - who also follows this blog, hi Kyu! c: - I used the Spectraflair Topcoat for a gorgeous holographic effect over Stargazer 303. I will probably end up making a pair like this for myself at one point.

So what do you guys think, do you like my earrings? :D If you do, and you would like some for yourself, I am selling these! They cost between $8 and $12 and information about how to order them can be found on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment