Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Essie - Pink Diamond

Even though I only have three polishes by them so far, I love Essie. I love their colour range, their brushes, their bottles... the only thing holding me back from buying them is the price.

Anyhow, today I'm showing you my first Essie polish. I got this one two months ago as a birthday gift from my boyfriend. He got me Pink Diamond, because pink is my favourite colour and everyone knows it.


Pink Diamond is an adorable light pink colour with kind of a frosty finish, and I'm in love with it. I don't always like frosty nail polishes but this one looks good on me and the finish doesn't bother me very much. This is three thin coats of it. It applies like a dream.

This colour is perfect for when I feel like wearing something simple and subtle. :)


The only problem I have with this nail polish is the minor bubbling because no matter what I do, I always end up with some bubbles when I wear Pink Diamond. I'm not sure why this happens, maybe I have a bad bottle? At least they aren't very noticable. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color. I love pinks and i love the frosty finish on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie nail polish too :)
    This one is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete